MLP: The Sim Date MLP: The Sim Date

I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem, but anytime I give Pinkie a cupcake, my experience with her gets reset to 20. I had it on 60 and, after giving her a cupcake, the counter went down. I greeted her for the first time in a stuttering manner, could it have anything to do with that?

YomToxic responds:

Odd, I thought I removed the catfight scene that caused this... here, I'll check into it.

CarrChords CarrChords

I like this generator, but part of me feels that there should also be an option to choose the chords for yourself on each of the rows. For example, if someone got a progression they liked but wanted to change just the third chord, there should be the ability to do so. It's still a good program, though.

Pokemon Egg Hatcher Pokemon Egg Hatcher

Not bad

However, it felt a little bit too short for my tastes. I love these kinds of games, but all one really had to do was play, play, sleep up 'til 100 energy, and repeat the cycle once or twice more. It was really cute and made me happy, though. It's also nice that you get to choose the Pokemon egg you want. I'd like to see more from you.

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

"Playing the Blues"

This game is amazing. It took me forever to figure out how to get the second medal but once I figured it out, I felt so stupid for not figuring it out before. Keep up the awesome work!